We’ve got all the information you need on how to game share on Xbox One. The console’s most remarkable secret might be game sharing. While Microsoft has been chastised for handling the Xbox One generation, there is one feature that allows you to save money and play more games: game sharing.
If you have a trusted friend (or family member), you can share your entire digital game library with them (and vice versa), allowing them to play each game simultaneously. We’ll show you how to share your Xbox One games with a buddy and then use a friend’s Xbox One games in our guide on Xbox One game sharing.
It may appear to be a trick or a scam at first, but sharing your digital library with a friend or family member is possible. Not only that, but they’ll be able to play the same game you are at the same time. On Xbox, game sharing is a terrific method to save money and get access to many games that you or your friends don’t own. It is compatible with both the Xbox One S and Xbox One X, allowing everyone to board the boat.
See Also: How to Uninstall Games on Steam Easily
How To Add Your Account To Xbox?
Sharing games is simple, but it comes with a few limitations. You and your friend both require Xbox One systems and Xbox Live accounts to share on Xbox. It’s simple to get the feature operating if you have both of these items.
To share your Xbox One games library with a friend, follow the steps below:
- Turn on your Xbox One system and hit the “Xbox” button on your controller to access the instructions.
- By hitting the “A” button, scroll to the far-left side of the menu and select “Sign In.”
- Select “Add New” and then hit the controller’s “A” button.
- Using the controller, type in your friend’s Xbox Live accounts information, such as email and password. After completing the form, click the “A” button on the controller.
- Then there’s the disclaimer about privacy. Select “Next” and press the “A” button after giving it a full read.
- Follow the directions on the next screen to set your friend’s account’s preference.
Here is how to game share on Xbox One.
How to Obtain the Games?
Your friend’s Xbox Live profile is now on your system, but there is one last step to complete obtaining the digital titles.
Follow the steps:
- Return to the far-left side of the menu by pressing the “Xbox” button on the controller.
- Hit the “A” button to pick the account you added, then select “Sign In” and press the “A” button again.
- Scroll to the far-right side of the menu by pressing “Xbox.” Press the “A” button on the controller to select “Settings.”
- Then, on the next screen, pick “Personalization,” then “My home Xbox,” and press “A” on the controller.
- Press “A” on the controller again to select “Make this my home Xbox.”
- Rep these procedures on your friend’s Xbox One, but this time enter your Account details and make their Xbox One your home console.
Here was how to game share on Xbox One.
Here we saw how to game share on Xbox One. Only share with a family member or a close friend. This one may seem self-evident, but you’re effectively turning over control of your account to someone else. Your credit card is linked to your Xbox Live account, allowing them to shop at the Microsoft Store instantly.
Your Xbox Live account is also linked to several other Microsoft services. Your Skype, One Drive, and Windows accounts are all simply accessible to anyone with your details. As a result, only share the game with someone you can trust.
Digital games are the only ones that can be shared. If you like to possess digital copies, this approach will not appeal to you. It means you won’t be able to play the game on both Xbox One consoles simultaneously. You’ll need the disc if you wish to play the game’s physical composition.
· You and a friend or a member of your family can only use one user at a time. You can also alter “My home Xbox” settings five times a year. If you wish to alter who you share your account with later, you may do so with a single click.
· Microsoft has long permitted game sharing on the Xbox One, but this may change in the future. Try to split the cost of digital games so that if game sharing is ever disabled, they can still have equal enjoyment on their profile.
Here was how to game share on Xbox One. That’s all there is to know about Xbox One game sharing. If you follow these instructions carefully and with someone you can trust, it’s a terrific method to save money on gaming.
See also: 6 Best Xbox 360 motorcycle games of 2021
Devindra has been obsessed with technology for as long as he can remember — starting with the first time he ever glimpsed an NES. He spent several years fixing other people’s computers before he started down the treacherous path of writing about technology. Mission accomplished?